Friday, April 29, 2016

Dr S K Das of Max Healthcare attempted to poison Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower complaining of poisoning by prescribing Haloperidol as a sleeping aid in August 2011

In July and August 2011, I had complained of poisoning and had visited Max Saket and Max Gurgaon hospitals.

On 14 August 2011, I saw Dr S K Das, a physician/ internal medicine consultant at Max Saket Hospital. I had complained of poisoning and wanted to show a doctor a swollen lymph node at the back of my neck.

Dr S K Das attempted to cover up the complaint of poisoning and the clinical sign of the swollen lymph node. Instead he wrote a prescription for antibiotics, anti-histamines, vitamins and told me that he wanted to try these first.

Not only did he suppress the complaint of poisoning and the swollen lymph node, he even more egregiously attempted to poison and drug me by prescribing Haloperidol using the brand name Serenase. When I asked him what each medicine was for, he described Serenase to me as a sleeping aid. Since I was being very cautious about consuming anything and since I had no sleeping complaints, I told Dr S K Das that I did not want any medication to help me sleep. He then struck out Serenase from the list and thankfully I never purchased it and never consumed it.

The neuroleptic drug Haloperidol would have kept me sedated, drugged, and would have over time resulted in brain damage and in essentially what can only be called a chemical lobotomy.

Note that Dr S K Das in his prescription did not even mention the swollen lymph node leave alone the complaint of poisoning. Instead he falsified his prescription to suggest as if I had approached him in regard to thyroid related complaints. During the consultation, Dr S K Das had asked me if I took any medication and I had mentioned that I took thyroxine for hypothyroidism. He asked me if my thyroid function had been recently tested and I had informed him that it had been tested at Max itself on 22 July 2011 and that the results were normal. My hypothyroidism was therefore under control and I did not consult Dr S K Das for that.

See the evidence below.






No comments:

Post a Comment